What Is The Due Date for Filing W-2’s?


Dear Taxman – What is the due date for filing my W-2’s with the Social Security Administration?


Dear Reader – You’re probably aware that W-2 forms must be provided to your employees by January 31st. The IRS has set the due date for filing your W-2’s with the Social Security Administration to January 31st, as well. Anyone who needs assistance should enlist the help of a tax professional or payroll professional.

Here at James E. George, CPA we can prepare your 1099, W-2 or any other end of year payroll returns you may need. Just give us a ring at (301) 473-4445. We’re here to help you!

“Ask The Taxman” originally appeared as a column in The Brunswick Citizen. All responses are written by Jim George, CPA. If you have a question for a CPA, contact us!

If this helped you, it may help someone else, also. Please share it: